When I started this blog in 2010 I wanted to build it into the best fitness/nutrition/motivational/how to dominate life blog on the internet.
Sure that may sound crazy (and impossible)…but why waste time building “another boring fitness blog” where I post the same sort of lame, re-hashed fitness and nutrition articles you see everywhere? Nobody wants to read that crap anymore, and I wanted this site to be different.
I wanted this site to kick ass and give people interesting stuff to read about health/nutrition/fitness/motivation/life that was rich, relevant, informative, uncensored, and BS free.
Now, I don’t get to vote for myself in the ‘best blog on the internet’ awards…so I’ll have to defer that one to you, the reader. But here is a list of the best articles of all time, voted by you, based on traffic volume, likes, shares, retweets, and comments. Enjoy.
- The Success Formula – The art and science of unconventional success. A must read if you want to reach the next level in business/life/etc.
- The Relentless Pursuit of Failure – The little known reason why failing is more important than success.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Asskickers – Apply these to your life to achieve remarkable success.
- The Reinvention of Self – Learn to evolve, shift, grow, and conquer.
- No Pain, No Pain – Here’s the #1 reason I love pain more than pleasure.
- The Be Harder To Kill Manifesto – A must read for all complainers, softies, crybabies, and excuse makers.
- Committed Failure – The #1 reason 99% of people fail in the gym and in life.
- Effort & Immortality: The Ray Lewis Legacy – I watch this motivational video/speech before every workout to get hype.
- 99 Ways To Improve Your Life, Live Large, & Be F*ckin Awesome – Simple tips that will help you dominate life.
- The Pussification Of America – One of my classic rants that went viral.
- Lessons Learned From Times Of Pain – Painful life lessons that I learned during my 4 years as a college athlete.
- Your Life Sucks – The slap in the face every American needs to read.
- The Most Uninspirational Fitness Selfie Ever – 99% of people training and dieting need to read this.
- The Navy Seal Workout – If you think you’re a badass, try this workout.
- The Prison Workout – Here’s how to get cut & jacked without ever touching a weight.
- 44 of The Best Bodyweight Exercises Ever – This is one of the sickest training videos ever made.
- The Best Ab Exercises To Build Six Pack Abs – The title says it all.
- 101 Tips To Get Six Pack Abs – Free PDF which details 101 of my best tips to get ripped abs.
- How To Get Six Pack Abs (Tutorial) – A comprehensive tutorial which outlines step by step how to get six pack abs.
- How To Get Bigger Arms – Learn how to build arms that will make the ladies swoon.
- Busy Man Workouts – Quick workouts for working guys (and gals) that take 20 minutes or less.
- The 12 Greatest Ways To Do Cardio – Here are 12 unique ways to make your cardio workouts fun and exciting.
- 10 Tips For Better Digestion – A must read for every bodybuilder, young and old.
- The 10 Commandments of Real Nutrition – People have told me this is the best piece on the entire site.
- The Renegade Diet – Here’s a new diet approach that goes against everything you’ve ever learned about nutrition, but it works like gangbusters.
- The Truth About Food Additives – Food additives can be tricky. Are they safe or toxic? This post will clear things up for you.
- The Manifesto of Health & Strength – Live by this creed and you’ll live a long, healthy, prosperous life full of strength & energy.
- The Ugly Truth About Steroids – Here’s what the bodybuilding industry doesn’t want you to know about PED’s.
- The Best Supplements For Athletes – Learn which supplements work and which ones don’t. The list may surprise you.
- Toxic Protein Powders – You’ll be surprised to learn the deadly toxins that are in many popular protein powders.
- Factory Farming: A New Disease Model – One of the most controversial articles I’ve ever written. If you eat meat, you don’t want to miss this one.
- How I Cured My Crohns Disease – A must read for anyone who sufferers from IBD, IBS, Celiac, and related digestive disorders.
- Meal Frequency: The Myth That Refuses To Die – Here’s why you don’t need to eat 5-6 small meals per day to boost your metabolism.
- GOYA: The New Breakthrough Physique Enhancement Drug – This became one of the most popular articles on the entire site in just 3 days.
- Sitting is Killing You – Controversial, but one of the leading causes of death in the USA is…sitting down.
- How To Prepare For A Photoshoot – Here is a step-by-step tutorial detailing everything I did in the week leading up to my shoot with Powertec.
- How To Land A Fitness Magazine Cover – Getting published in fitness magazines is hard, but it isn’t as hard as you might think. Here are the steps to follow to land yourself in your favorite mags.
- How To Set Up A Photoshoot – When you’re first starting out, setting up your first few shoots can be a daunting task. This quick tutorial should simplify things a bit.
- How To Create A Media Kit – A media kit is a must-have for every fitness model. Here’s the easiest way to create one that works.
- How To Promote Yourself – You can’t expect your agent to do all of the hard work for you. Here’s how to effectively promote yourself and to get paid gigs.
- How To Get A Pro Card – If you’re interested in getting your pro card, this post is for you.
- Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins – A tasty yet healthy recipe that works for a breakfast or a snack.
- Pumpkin Protein Bars – This ‘healthy holiday snack’ is simply delicious.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars – This is arguably the most popular recipe of all time on PerfectBodyRx.com.
- Argentine Steak – This amazing recipe only takes 25 minutes to make and it’s one of my all-time favorites.
- Coconut Garlic Shrimp & Roasted Tomatoes – If you love shrimp this recipe is for you.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – Don’t let the ‘gluten free’ part fool you. These are amazing.
- Asian Turkey Burgers – If you’re a burger fan, you’re going to love these.
- Protein Pancakes – The classic bodybuilding breakfast recipe. What’s not to love?
- I Wanna Be A Fitness Model (Video Series) – A funny 8 series video spoof about how NOT to become a top fitness model. If you’ve never seen these, you’re in for a treat.
- The White Women’s Workout – In this video Godfrey plays Fitness Guru, Ty Bowman. Combining racial stereotypes with exercise techniques, Ty has created Southern California’s latest workout craze…The White Women’s Workout.
- South Park Shake Weight Workout – Arguably one of the funniest workout spoofs of all time.
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to click the ‘LIKE’ button below and share your favorite articles with your friends. Also, let me know what your favorite post was and I’ll continue to try my best to bring you more of what you want in future posts. Stay tuned, the best is yet to come.